My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

woensdag 26 augustus 2009
Today it is Wacky Wednesday at Misses BeeHaven, I have set 7 great products just for ONE DOLLAR!!!! You can go HERE to my store at Misses BeeHaven and Here to the ONE DOLLAR section of the store.
And now the Freebie! Natascha, one of my CT Members made this freebie Clusterframe for you! It is saved as PNG file, so you can use it in all programs. It is for Personal Use only! You can download it here at 4shared She made this clusterframe with my new Back to school Bundle, available in all my stores. When you go now to Misses BeeHaven, it is 40% OFF ;-)

3 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes zei

Love this frame! Thank you! :)

LionessZA zei

Thank you for the school frame, its so cute.Leaving some love and hugs from South Africa xx

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter