My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

vrijdag 28 augustus 2009

These phototemplates are great for any kind of occasion, when you want a quick result, or need some inspiration, these templates are perfect to use and you have a great layout when you're finished with them! They are now available in most of my stores!

These CU OK Pack Wood Paper Overlays is perfect to create new papers with a wood structure.You can use the coloured ones also as CU item, the greyscaled you can recolour in any colour you want. I even used these overlays as texture and it worked perfectly to me!These papers are Full Size (12'x 12) and saved as JPEG files - 300 DPICredit is not required but always apperciated!
This pack contains 5 greyscaled papers and 5 coloured papers. They are now available in most of my stores!

Natascha did a great job again by making this clusterframe with the My Garden Bundle, it is a little freebie for all of you! You can download it HERE at 4shared

My Stores: Heartbeatz Creationz, Stargazer Scraps, Cotton Candy Kreations, Mischief Scraps, Digi-shoppe, Misses BeeHaven and Nuthouse-scraps

4 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

DigiGift zei

Thank you so much for this work of art. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in
DigiGift - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebies List, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
28 August 2009 - freebies and tutorials list 1 of 2
Thanks again.

Anoniem zei

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

clubiani zei

thanks for sharing this lovely frame!

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter