My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

vrijdag 7 augustus 2009

Don't you love these layouts???? Yvonne the CT member of Scrap Atelier made them with my Full Size Colours of Joy Kit, you go HERE to her blog, to see more fabulous layouts and you go HERE to my Colours of Joy Kit at Scrapatelier

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter