My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

donderdag 27 augustus 2009


Today is the FINAL Day of our sales at Nuthouse-scraps, so when you have seen something what you like, you most be fast to grab it! You can find my store here at Nuthouse-scraps
Lilli did a great job by making this tag with the My Home Kit, it is available in all my stores, tagger or full size, please get it here
And now time for the Freebie Quickpages! Yvonne did a great job by making some awesome Quickpages with the My Kitchen Bundle


You can download them HERE at 4shared
Thanx Yvonne, for making this wonderful freebie!

1 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter