My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

maandag 31 augustus 2009
Yvonne made some great layouts with the Starving Artists Collab Kit, for the template below she used also my Phototemplate # 6, thanx again Yvonne, for your great work!!!
Phototemplate 6 and the Starving Artist Collab are available in all my stores, but when you go to CCK or MBH they are 50% OFF this week!
And now my own layout and QP! I made this layout with my Back to School Bundle, these pictures of Marit are taken last week at her first day to school!
The Back to School Bundle is available in all my stores.

1 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter