My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

woensdag 19 augustus 2009
This is what I have been working on for the last week, a Back to School Bundle! I am started uploading to the stores, but pretty large so I takes a while! All parts are also available as seperate products, so you can buy what you like!
The Wordarts are also CU OK, so easy to use in your own kits! Hope you like this kit! I surely enjoyed making it!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter