My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

woensdag 5 augustus 2009

This week I have added this My Kitchen Bundle to the store, I have set it at a special price for all the customers of Misses Beehaven, it is now only $ 5.40!
This bundle contains 30 papers, 98 elements and 10 wordarts. Everything is Full Size (12′x 12′) but it is also available in taggersize version, the taggersize is now available
for $ 3.90!!!
You can go
HERE to my store at MBH!!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter