My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

dinsdag 30 augustus 2011
Hi all,
Do you need new goodies to play with? Wanna finish your latest kit today? Check out our Tuesday's CU-Savings folder at www.wilma4ever.com!!
In this folder you will find only today great offers from the designers of wilma4ever.com!
And when you look closely in the designers store's, you will find great FREEBIES!!!
See you all at www.wilma4ever.com!!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter