My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zondag 14 augustus 2011

Hi all,
Time for a new kit! I finally finished my latest Beach Kit for this Summer, time to concentrate on Autumn and other fun themes from now on!
This Beach Paradise 03 kit is available in Full and Taggersize and it has 13 JPEG papers & 100 different Elements! When you ask me: A great bargain for such a price and to make it even better....the kit is this whole month 50% OFF in my store at www.wilma4ever.com!
Please go here to see my store and the kits!
Thanks for looking!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter