My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

woensdag 31 augustus 2011
One Perfect Day is the name of this Tag, I simply LOVE the way Lyn from Angel's Tutorials combined the great artwork from Keith Garvey.
Lyn used my Perfect Day kit for this tutorial, it's available in my store and at the moment only $ 1.00

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter