My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

maandag 29 augustus 2011

Subtle Autumn is a wonderful digital scrapbooking kit with some beautiful fall/autumn colors.
Available in my store here: http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=1

The 10 JPEG papers are a very east to use for creating your pages and layouts.
The 50 PNG Elements are all having the natural looks and colors from autumn.

To give you an impression, here is a small list what kind of elements are included in this kit:
A pine-apple, a tree, ribbon, bow, frames, leaves, feather, squirle, some birds, butterfly, wordart, flowers, toadstools, etc etc
There are many more, this are just a few.

This scrapkit is for Personal Use and Scrap for Hire/Scrap for Others. (PU & S4H/S4O)

It's available in Full Size ( 3600 x 3600 ) and Tagger Size ( 1000 x 1000 )
Both sizes are now 50% OFF, but you have to hurry, because this sale ends at 1 September!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter