My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

maandag 1 augustus 2011
Hi all,
I wanted to show you what my fantastic CT-members have created for me lately with my latest kit Wilma's Beach Paradise 2!
First the wonderful tag shown above! It is made by Bev from HoresPlay's Pasture, you can find this great tutorial at Bev's blog here: http://horseplayspasturetutorials.blogspot.com/2011/07/beach-paradise.html
Thanks Bev, for creating this great tag!



The layouts above are made by Trish Hughes and myself, they are showing a little bit of the variaty that this kit has. Thanks Trish for these pages!
With the 12 papers and 100 elements, you can keep on creating great pages from your beach and vacation photo's!
At the moment my beach kit(s) and the rest of my store are 50% OFF, please go to my store at www.wilma4ever.com to check them and my other beachkits out!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter