My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

woensdag 3 augustus 2011
Hi all,
Mary from Country Bug Tutorials did it again...she has written this fantastic tag-tutorial with my latest kit Wilma's Beach Paradise 2!
Please go to Mary's blog http://countrybugtutorials.blogspot.com/2011/08/memories-of-paradise.html to see this great tut! Thanks Mary, you rock!
At the moment my whole store is 50% OFF, so make sure you grab this and all my other kits with a great bargain!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter