My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zondag 16 december 2012
Welcome to the Wilma4Ever "Festival Of Lights" Blog Train! Here's the Blogtrain Slideshow, check out all the gorgeous goodies everyone has made...



Wilma Fourever --->>> You are here!
 
OK time for my part of this wonderful train!
 
You can download them HERE



3 reacties:

Unknown zei

your link for the freebie is out of order, can you please email me when it is back up, TYVM
faithanne12766@yahoo.com

Barbf zei

i TOO CANNOT GET THE LINK TO WORK. wOULD LOVE TO SEE IT BACK UP

R zei

Thank you for sharing these glittery wire frames with us. :) My favorite is the musical notes. :)

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter