My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

maandag 18 april 2011
Only available at www.wilma4ever.com!


ABCreations, ScrappinWright and Wilma4ever joined together to make this wonderful For The Girls Collab!


3 Full Size Scrapkits, 3 Alpha's and a Wordartpack...all for only $ 5.00!!!!


Available for a limited time!


1 reacties:

5stardigitalscrapbooking zei

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Een reactie plaatsen

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter