My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

maandag 15 augustus 2011
Welcome to the "Summer at the Shore" Blog Train! Here is the slideshow so you can see the previews of all the gorgeous digitals our designers have made for this train:


Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers, they work so hard to give you these awesome freebies and a little love goes a loooooooooong way to help them feel appreciated!!!
Start your train ride here and continue at the following stops:
Wilma4Ever Store Blog (you are here at the train station)
Digital Scrap Expose
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Digicats (& Dogs)
Debs Design
A Taggers Scrap
HF-Projekte
Becky's Creations
Craftpoly
Disyas Digitals Designs
Tina Shaw
Anita
Wilma
Pink
ABCreations
LusciousDigiDolls
Nette's NightOwl Works
Shal's World
Arianne GrafX
Amanda & Millie Designs
Scrappin Wright

OK, now it's time for my part of this wonderful train!
I made a set of CU OK Wordarts this month, you can grab it out of my store here: http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=1

I hope you all enjoy this wonderful train, I know I am!

Thanks for looking and visiting my blog, please leave a comment, I would love to read what you all think about my work!

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter