My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zaterdag 15 januari 2011
Hi all,
And yet it is time allready for a new blogtrain! Time is running so fast, we are 2 weeks in the new year allready!
This month's theme makes us desire to the summer! Make sure you step by every blog, cause this train is so much fun again!!!
My download link is at the bottom of this post, please make sure you take a look at the Mikayla's Gift Collab, all the money we collect for this is welcome to fight against cancer and to keep the dream alive of this wonderful little girl!

OK, here is the blogroll for this train:

Wilma4Ever(start here)

ABCreations

AW Design

Anita

Bunchie's Bin

CafeyKittyDesigns

Creations By Rain

Creating with Fae

Disyas Digitals Designs

HF Projekte

Joyfully Yours, Susannah

Julie Burger

NanaBanana Scraps

Pink's Poetic Scraps

Rieka_Rafita

Scrappin Wright

Tina Shaw

Wacky Winnie

Wilma4ever --->>> You are here!

Wilma4ever.com is proud to be a part of the "Mikayla's Gift Colab" to honor a 7 year old girl who lost her short battle with cancer just a few days before Christmas 2010.
All proceeds from sales will be donated to the Royal Children’s Hospital Oncology Department to help further research into this terrible disease and in the hopes that a cure will be found for the many children suffering from cancer like Mikayla Francis.

This wonderful kit is just $5.00.

Please see the shop link (www.wilma4ever.com) for more details:



Finally the download link for my part of this train:
Please go HERE to download my part at 4shared!

2 reacties:

Carol A zei

Thanks so much for sponsoring this blog train! Love all of it!

cyber zei

Thank you very much. :)

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter