My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

donderdag 4 november 2010
We are very proud to announce our first Digital Scrapbooking Day Blogtrain from Wilma4ever's store!

What is happening???

The Train is starting here at Wilma4ever's Storeblog, you have to follow all stations to get all the free gifts our designers are giving away. These gifts can be anything, CU, PU, Scrapkits, Quickpages....it's a big surprise!

This is just a little gift from us for all of you, our loyal customers!

Please make sure you come back when one of them didn't post their part yet, we live all around the world so the timezones are different!

We are starting here at Wilma4ever's Storeblog

Then follow these stations to get all the Freebies!


ABCreations

AW Design

Broken Sky Dezine

Bunchie's Bin

Creations By Rain

Deb's Design

HF-Projekte

MamaLLamaLisa Designs

Memory Lane Creations

My Time Scraps

Puddicat Creations

ScrappingWright

Stargazer Musings

Wilma4ever --->> You are here!


And now it's time for my part: You can grab this photo template only for this weekend for free HERE

Make sure you look around in my store for more freebies and bargains!

Have fun with this blogtrain!

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter