My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

maandag 15 november 2010
Hi All! It's time for our Fall Blog train sponsored by the Wilma4ever shop!

These talented designers have gotten together to bring you lots of

great little freebies!

Hurry on over to each blog!
Remember we all live in different time zones, if you don't see a part yet be sure you stop back in. :)

Enjoy!


Here's My Part:


You can download my part HERE at 4shared!

Here is the rest of this train:

Wilma4Ever Store (start here)


ABCreations


AW Design


Creations By Rain


Bunchie's Bin


Designs by sharonb


Disyas Digitals Designs


Glitter Girls


HF Projekte


Joyfully Yours, Susannah


My-Time Scraps


Pink's Poetic Scraps


Rieka_Rafita


S.G.Rowe Designs


ScrappinWright


Tina Shaw


Wilma4ever --->>> You are here!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and make sure you visit our store to find more Fall and Autumn stuff!

See you at www.wilma4ever.com!

3 reacties:

CBH zei

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Anisah zei

Thank you!

Anisah

MouserMo zei

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Een reactie plaatsen

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter