My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

Search

Wordt geladen...
zaterdag 14 augustus 2010




The Back to School Blogtrain is leaving!!!!!!

Make sure you visit all those wonderful stations, because all the participants did a great job!!

This train starts here at Wilma4ever's Store Blog

The other stations you can find here:

ABCreations

This train is hosted by http://www.wilma4ever.com/

Make sure you make a stop at this store, there are a lot of freebies to grab, most designers have great sales going on and you surely don't want to miss our FREE Thank You Gift with 19 CU and PU products in it!

Have fun with this train, we all hope you like it a lot!


This is my part of this train, you can download it at 4-shared, I have split it up in 2 pieces.

Part 1

Part 2

Please let me know if you liked this kit! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Wilma

7 reacties:

姵彥安楊潔 zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.
KatiesWish zei

Love the elements, the grunge notebook is amazing! Thanks for allowing me to participate in your blogtrain.

Stacey zei

Thank you so much!!

*~Nightshadow~* zei

Thank you very much. Love the old-fashioned inkwell.

makeyesup zei

Thanks, great kit and thanks for organizing the blog train.

洪勳劉耀德劉耀德華 zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.
talkaboutshoes222 zei

Make yourself more beautifu and fashionable,another side is choose a suitable clothing.Everyone like to buy yourself lovely and comfortable shoes or clothes.Unique design bag,I think in our country this kind of design is so little.Right?hah!!Why don't you try our new design tn chaussure shoes?It has high protect function,and also make your feet feels very comfortable.In our store, nike air max 90 shoes has a large discount activity online,already attracted so many customers attention.If you like them,you must hurry action to choose them.At the same time,uinque design and perfect appearance nike shoes now hot selling online.Also has 100% quality chaussure tn requin shoes discount sale in our online store.I hope everyone can choose a beautiful and suitable t shirts clothing.

Een reactie plaatsen

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter