My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

donderdag 15 juli 2010
Hello Everyone!

The blog train for our Great Outdoors theme has left the station!

Please be sure you visit all the blogs on the list to get your freebie.

This train is made up of all sorts of sizes.

Remember we all live in different time zones so when you don't see a part please check back.

The Station where the master list is kept:


Here is my part of this wonderful train! It's a full size kit, and it's available in 3 parts here at 4shared:

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

I hope you enjoy my part, inside the zip there is a small gift for you to!

Here are your fabulous designers! Please leave them some love when you stop in.

Enjoy!





















Wilma4ever ---->>> You are here!

9 reacties:

Jolanda zei

Thanks a lot Wilma for this lovely kit.

Stephanie zei

This kit is fun and perfect for vacation time! Thank you very much for your part! :)

Tam zei

Awesome as always! Thank you!

debbie zei

i love blog trains and this one looks great, thanks for your part

Lori zei

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Tami zei

Th♥nk you for sharing!

clubiani zei

thanks so much for sharing your wonderful contribution!

Dannisa zei

Thanks for the Freebie.

Carole N. zei

What a great theme. I love your wishing well.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs!

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter